As the second assignment for my gameplay programming class we have to create an open world prototype “Grand Theft Sheridan Simulator.”
The prototype will count with the following features:
– An 8×8 city divided into blocks which will be streamed as the player moves through the city.
– The player will be able to run while consuming a stamina bar, and punch NPCs around him.
– NPCs will be able to: Wander around the city, chase the player and punch him.
– There will be three cars that the player will be able to use!
– Camera in the game should follow the player while occluding any obstructions between camera view and player.
Here are some screenshots taken through the process so far:
0 thoughts on “Open World Prototype: Scheme and Features”